Confidentiality and privacy
We are sensitive to customer concerns and ensure absolute confidentiality and privacy of any information that is given to us. Customers can specify their preferred mode of contact with us, and we will not disclose their identity without their express or written consent. Our security Principles are
- Commitment to confidentiality and privacy of any information.
- Regular check and strong internal control over the information’s.
- Non-disclosure of work and working models of the clients business
- Restricted access to important information.
We encourage our all the customers to sign a non-disclosure agreement. In case of CPA firms, we add one more as non-compete agreement as well.
Infrastructure and security
We use some of the latest security technologies to ensure data integrity for our customers. For Security of Data, we keep the following:
- Limited internet access on need basis – No personal email access.
- Restriction on CD/Floppy drives and Pen Drive)
- Anti-virus and firewalls protection.
- Scheduled backup plans and disaster management plans in place to make sure that 100% data is restored at all times.
We have a proper system in place from hiring level to ensure the creditability, trustworthiness and experience of employees.
- Background and referral check through hired agency.
- Constant monitoring
- Non- disclosure and non-compete agreement signed with employees before appointment.
- Entry in office through Official I- card.