Accounting & Book keeping
Accounting is a vital process in running any business efficiently and profitably. Our service offerings cater to a wide spectrum of clientele across the globe. Our outsourcing service includes all four stages of accounting processes starting from recording financial transactions in the books of business, classifying the transactions into meaningful and orderly types, summarizing the accounting data into useful reports and interpreting the financial data to assist decision making.
With our outsourced Bookkeeping service, we assist our clients to record their financial transactions using a software package of their choice. Some of Book keeping and accounting services offered and reports generated include:
- Entry of transactions
- Expenses Ledger Payroll
- Accounts Receivable Services
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Assets /Equipment Ledgers
- Journal Entry General Ledger
- Accounts Payable Services
- Credit Card Reconciliation
With Our outsourced Accounting Services:- Some of accounting outsourcing services offered and reports generated included:-
- Cash Flow/Budgeting
- Financial Statements & Reports
- Monthly, Quarterly, Year End Review
- Books Clean up
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis
Payroll can quickly become a burden for business owner, that’s why AONE OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS offers a comprehensive list of payroll services to small businesses. We can provide your business with a variety of professional payroll services including:
Payroll Outsourcing Services include
- Outsourced payroll (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll processing)
- Setting up payroll
- preparation of pay slips
- Payment of salaries and other benefits
- Accrual of all types of leave and recording of leave taken
- Deductions, including National Insurance contributions (NIC) and tax
- Preparation of payroll journal for upload into you accounting software
- Comprehensive payroll reporting
- Dates of employees starting and leaving
- Details of employees paid under the NIC lower earnings level
- Reporting of taxes withheld to your accountant
- Processing of payroll through Software
- Managing payments to HMRC
- End of year returns
- All administration matters including liaison with HMRC
We specialize in small businesses from startup businesses to those with turnover of up to £5,000,000. London Bookkeeping Services Ltd can take the worry away of having to deal with all tax returns and accounting matters. Our core services include:
- Tax Returns/Compliance
Whether you’re a sole trader, small business or established company, we’ll make sure everything is done quickly and efficiently to meet all HMRC and Companies House deadlines. Ensure your tax returns and Company returns are lodged on time to avoid any late penalties.
- Tax Planning
We want to keep your tax bills as low as possible. Whether it is personal tax, company tax or capital gains tax we can provide tax planning to ensure you do not pay more tax than you have to.
- Year End Accounts & Management Accounts
From full statutory accounts for companies to self-employed and partnerships; we can also provide cashflow planning to management accounts.
- Tax VAT Investigations & Disclosures
We know how to get you the best result. From Self-employed tax returns to Company Tax disclosures and investigations, we are happy to represent you.
We are fully competent at providing cost-effective and professional VAT return services. Our highly experienced team provides expert financial services that meet your VAT return requirements.
We possess a wide range of expertise and high levels of understanding in all the issues related to VAT. Besides the above, other overseas issues and compliance aspects which we normally cover in the scope of our activities are:
- VAT Registration
- Use of the Flat Rate Scheme
- Margin Scheme
- Completion of ECSL and ensure the VAT is filed within the given date.
Financial Statements are the most important documents prepared by your accounting system. They provide you and your financial institution with the information necessary to make credit decisions. Financial Statements inform you about the profitability of your company and are used in the calculation of income and taxes payable.
We consider the preparation of Financial Statements as a means to an end, and not the end itself
We will ensure your statements are accurate and presented in a manner that is easily understandable, even to individuals with limited financial experience