Senior Process Developer – Australian Operation
- Location: Ghaziabad
- Type of Contract: Full Time
- Service line: Financial Reporting
An exciting opportunity awaits a driven Accountant who has previously worked with Financial Reporting, or with a Business Services background and is eager to specialize. Work alongside 2 industry-leading experts to develop your technical expertise and to give exceptional client service to one of the largest portfolios of Financial Reporting.
Benefits of joining Aone
- Work-Life Balance through hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunities for personal development
- Be part of driving change and improvements
- Fun and dynamic team to work with
- 5 days working
This role will see you join a team of Financial Reporting experts, who are dedicated to quality client service. Your role will provide support to the team by delivering technical knowledge and exceptional client service to one of the largest portfolios of Financial Reporting.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing a small to medium portfolio of Financial Reporting
- Allocation of work amongst team members
- Performing accounting tasks that include preparing financial statements, tax returns and work papers, reconciling investments and bank accounts
- Quality review of work produced by team members
- Contributing to continuous improvement of systems and work practices
- Managing Audit process with external providers
- Educating clients on their obligations and helping them understand and interpret financial information.
- Providing exceptional & knowledgeable service to our clients over the phone, via email, and face to face (as required)
- Communication with auditor’s, clients, and external parties
- Training and educating the team of 4-6 members
- Fully Responsibility on maintaining the Quality of the job and outstanding services to the clients
- Review Opening Balances and previous year tax returns
Qualifications, knowledge & experience:
· 4–7 years experience in a similar job profile
· Postgraduate (MBA/M.COM/ICWA) in Commerce (Accounting) & Finance
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel
· Adaptable and flexible
· Attention to detail.
· Thinks beyond the square.
· Ability to work well in a team
· Proficient in accounting
· Should be able to multi-tasking & be flexible
· Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
· Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
· Team ethic
· Ability to take direction, show initiative and work autonomously
· Stable employment history