Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for CPA firms in Australia
Aone Outsourcing Solutions offers a complete gamut of offshore Bookkeeping, Accounting, Taxation, Payroll, SMSF Administration, and Auditing services to Australian CPA firms. Our in-house teams of accountants have spent years serving top-notch accounting firms in Australia. We have developed a targeted expertise to offer offshore services to our accounting partners in Australia.
From simple tasks such as making entries in the books to advanced responsibilities such as preparing annual financial statements and tax returns, we can take over your entire back-end responsibilities so that you can focus on growing your business and serving your clients better. Here is a complete list of outsourcing services that we provide to our CPA firms in Australia.
Bookkeeping is a subset of accounting. The transaction records kept in the books help companies and organizations make key operational, investment and financial decisions. It is an ongoing process. As long as you are in business, you need to enter business transactions in your books. Hence, it goes on, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
Here are the main attributes of bookkeeping
- Set up a Chart of Account
- Creating Rules of Banking Transactions
- Maintaining historical accounts
- Recording Banking Transactions and Reconciliation of Banks
- Posting Journal Entries
- Maintaining the Payroll
- Updating general Ledgers
- Recording all the Bills and Invoices
- Maintaining Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining Fixed Assets and Depreciation Schedule
- Producing Unaudited Accounts whether on monthly, Quarterly, Annual Basis
What are the benefits of outsourcing bookkeeping?
One of the biggest benefits of outsourcing your bookkeeping needs from Australia to Aone Outsourcing Solutions is that your transaction records are entered accurately while you focus on growing your business. How is it?
Bookkeeping is time-consuming. It is also something that you cannot take lightly and assign to a less qualified and less experienced person. Hundreds of entries are made on a daily basis. With the help of technology and ingenuity, you can completely eliminate instances of erroneous data entry.
The good thing about bookkeeping is that you can easily outsource it. Once you contact us, we can explain to you the entire process. You will be surprised to know how easy it is.
BAS stands for business activity statement. If your business is registered for GST, you need to lodge a business activity statement. BAS helps to simplify your taxation process. It is a government form that your business must lodge to the Australian Tax Office (ATO). It is a summary of all the business taxes that you have collected, paid or will pay to the government during a specific period of your business.
At Aone Outsourcing Solutions, we offer a cost-effective solution that will eliminate your tax-related pains. Aside from preparing your BAS statement we can also help you lodge your BAS online.
Here are the main attributes of BAS Preparation outsourced to Aone Outsourcing Solutions
- Recording business transactions to correct accounting code
- Ensuring GST amount taken from Tax Invoice
- Preparing the List of all the missing invoices
- Reviewing General ledger and do comparative Analysis to each account
- Preparing BAS Reconciliation work papers
Preparing year-end accounts can be a time-consuming and laborious activity replete with unintentional mistakes and oversights, especially when carried out in a state of urgency.
Lots of your business resources may go into the preparation of year-end accounts of various organizations. Good news is this process can be easily outsourced. All you need to do is send us your clients’ accounts data either electronically or after scanning the paper documents. Your accounts will be delivered to you in their perfect condition, on time.
You may need to send us the following material
- Last year’s working papers
- Access to the software you’re using
- Documents and files from the current year
On an average, year-end accounts preparation may include
- Record historical balance
- Record all your business transactions under the appropriate accounting codes
- Reconciliate your bank statements
- Review the general ledger
- Reconciliate your GST account
- Reconciliate the ATO reports
- Check and verify accounts receivable
- Check and verify accounts payable
- Check and verify health checkups
- Prepare the EOY work papers
- Reconciliate the TPAR
- Finalise the STP
You can free up your time that you can better use on other revenue-generating opportunities
Aone Outsourcing Solutions is a specialized SMSF administrator for CPA firms in Australia. For many years we have been providing self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) administration services to our Australian partners. Prominent high-profile clients on the continent rely on us for our core expertise. We provide comprehensive back-office support for SMSF compliance & administration on job-to-job basis as well as on monthly full-time employee (FTE) fee.
Currently we are managing 4000+ SMSF files annually for our various clients.
Our SMSF administration services can be easily tailored to your expectations and expenditure goals.
We can help you improve your administrative services, save costs and reduce employee expenditure.
Here are some SMSF administration-related services that we can offer to you
- Posting and processing superfund transactions
- Rollover of existing fund balances into newly-setup accounts
- Rollover of the current superfund to any other superfund
- Processing admission and retirement of members for respective rollover components
- Maintaining pension records and preparing pension schedules
- Preparing annual financial statements: operating statement, financial position, notes for financial statements, annual returns, and working paper file
- Generating relevant superfund reports: investment summary report, investment movement report, and investment review statement
- Preparing benefit statements with taxable and non-taxable member components
- Facilitating actuarial certificates for funds, wherever required
- Preparing SMSF annual tax returns based on details of the members and annual financial statements
- Preparing the meeting agenda for end-client discussions which also include member contributions, pension payments, tax dues and identifying other issues
- Preparing bank confirmation when bank balance exceeds more than 10% of the super-fund value
- Preparing GST reconciliation if the superfund is registered for GST
- Preparing the lead schedules: details of financial comparison, cash and bank deposits, and contribution comparison between financial years.
- Preparing the reviewers working paper file with hyperlinking to the source documents
With our outsourcing services we can help you reduce your overheads as well as training costs. We can easily scale our services according to your specific needs. Our Accountants have high expertise on major compliance software include BGL Simple fund, BGL 360 and Class Super software’s.
Concerned how you will transfer the needed data to us on an ongoing basis? It is quite easy. We will be happy to organize a one-on-one meet via Zoom or Google Meet
SMSF auditing involves analyzing a super fund’s financial statements and making sure that it complies with the superannuation law. Outsourcing to Aone Outsourcing Solutions will allow you to deliver profitable services to your client base and parallelly help you save tremendous amount of time and in-house resources that can be better utilised on important activities.
A good thing about SMSF auditing is that the data required for outsourcing is relatively the same for different aspects of auditing. Transferring the data to us will be a breeze once we explain to you how to accomplish that.
Our experienced team can prepare excellent paperwork, checklist and lead schedules for your official SMSF auditor in your preferred software, Excel and Word doc.
Many top tiered accounting firms in Australia are creating better growth opportunities for themselves by partnering with Aone Outsourcing Solutions. We have experienced staff that has worked for years for various accounting firms in providing SMSF Auditing services.
Payroll processing entails administrating employee pay based on designation, status, salary, wages, deductions and other types of direct and indirect remunerations. Payroll processing also involves filing reports on paying employment taxes to ATO.
Outsourcing payroll can be a great option for you if you want to focus on your core business functions rather than spending time on activities that can be easily assigned to an offshore agency. We can take care of your end-to-end payroll processes while you take care of your business. We ensure timely deliverables to your employees by taking complete responsibility of record keeping and data entry.
Payroll activities may include
- Establishing payroll records for new employees
- Processing payroll and dispatching the pay slips
- Reconciliation of Superannuation
- Providing reports on payments in full reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Salary packaging and remuneration services
- Travel expenses and mobility services
- Calculating the pay of the employee including expense claims
- Preparing Payroll Summary
Are you constantly being bogged down by the intricacies of the Australian tax system? Although the tax system of every country is intended to democratise the process of tax collection and provided relief for various incentives, the complexities can be overwhelming. We can make the entire process seamless. You just need to forward us all your current year information’s that are to be included in your tax returns, and we take care of everything. Sometimes we can even save you a lot of money on your taxes. But of course, that depends on various factors.
These are the tax return preparation services we can provide to you
- Basic Individual Tax Return
- Basic Individual with Rental Property and/or Small Business tax Return
- Sole Trader Tax Return
Why choose us as your preferred outsourcing partner?
There are multiple reasons why you would prefer to partner with Aone Outsourcing Solutions for your back-end accounting needs.
This is one of the biggest reasons why as a growth-oriented CPA firm in Australia you want to collaborate with us. We have an unstinted record of providing support to our outsourcing partners through our expertise, well-entrenched processes, and unwavering dedication to delivering our best. Whenever you need us, we are always there. We are there even when you are taking care of important things at your end, without having to worry about whether the necessary data is being updated or not.
Changing global dynamics
Ever since the Covid-19 pandemic fell upon us like a ton of bricks, the world has been in flux. Millions have lost jobs. Businesses have shut down. Families have been devastated. Previously vibrant economies have been brought to a grinding halt. No enterprise has been left untouched.
There is a constant compulsion to do more with less. You need to cut costs. At the same time, you need to elevate your performance.
This is where our outsourcing services can help you in a great way. Back-office work like entering records, updating account books, making ledger entries, and collating tax and financial data can be performed remotely, efficiently, and with great speed.
In these challenging times, we can help you cut costs. We can help you improve efficiency. We can facilitate the consolidation of your business presence.
Does it make business sense?
Every business wants to cut costs and improve operational efficiency. It has been proven that what can be outsourced, should be outsourced.
Maintaining an in-house staff may seem like the most natural thing to do when you’re running a business, especially as sensitive a business as CPA, but just imagine how many resources you need to maintain the staff that you actually don’t need to maintain.
The more in-house staff you hire, the more office space you need. You need computers. You need software (or subscriptions). You need a parking space. The staff uses electricity and the Internet. It needs to use the facilities. You need to pay benefits. You must pay for the insurance. There are legal fees involved in case you need to let go of some of your staff.
This is so needless because the work that they do can be easily outsourced to an offshore agency that charges you only for the work that is delivered.
There is no need to worry about infrastructure. There is no need to worry about buying new computers and new software or extra office space or arranging additional amenities or paying insurance and other such expenses. You just pay for the service delivered.
Besides, you’re not stuck with the same old stuff. You don’t need to supervise. You don’t need to worry about attendance. You’re just concerned with the deliverables.
Globalisation, bottom-line pressures, organizational changes, and various regional and international developments are making accounting firms reassess their current ways of working. This is especially important when sharing data in real-time with someone working thousands of miles away is as simple as sharing it with someone sitting right in front of you. Quite often, even simpler.
If you are an Australian accounting firm eager to explore ways to cut costs and elevate efficiency, we would love to have a chat with you. Just drop us a line and we will schedule a virtual meeting with you at a convenient day and time.